Saturday, November 04, 2006

More music, more reflections

I am still deep in the midst of a Youtube addiction, and loving it! I now have 11 videos and am desperately wishing I had better equipment to record on!Samsarajades Youtube Subscribe to me! I need the attention! lol! My Myspace page is coming to life a little as well as I meet people on Youtube who also go on Myspace, and so check out their pages. It was through looking at a really cool guys Myspace page that I heard the song 'Bloody Mother Fucking Asshole' by Martha Wainwright. It is now my favourite song and I just have to get her album! Go to my Myspace page and listen to it, it's fantastic!SamsarajadeMyspace while you are there you might like to check out Johnnysmooth(the artist and really funny guy who's page had the song on) and another lovely guy I found on Youtube who is also on Myspace, a singer and songwriter called Lensei I especially like his song 'counting Clouds'. They are both on my friends list.
So I have been discovering all these talented people, and been reflecting on my past yet again as well. I was trying to get all my old photos together in a quest to sort this house out (I'm going to attempt laying a wooden floor next week!), and I found some photos taken of me when I was about 19 years old. At the time a friend of my mums was into amature photography, and I did some modelling for him. It was also when I was pregnant with Nicole, and the pictures catalogues my pregnancy-which is a great record! I also have some of me, my then husband Higgy and Nicole as a baby. I am nude on most of the photos, and it was a little depressing looking at my body then in comparison to my body now! I am definitely aging and unfit! I don't have a scanner or anything, so I can't really transfer the photos to computer, but I took photos of 2 of them to see how they would come out. Very grainy, the originals are black and white and my camera is very crap (the better camera Johnny gave me needs its batteries recharging I think-so I used my little webcam)
(I have removed these photographs. I have realised that in sharing intimate moments/pictures/ etc with as many people as I can reach closes the doors to be truly intimate with just one person. I'm missing out by trying to reach the world, when really I want to create a private exclusive world with one man.)

4 Comments:

Blogger jabba4 said...

Without wishing to sound crass , they're both great pics samsarajade .

Sounds like you're doing a bit of soul searching / cleansing . Good luck with that ...

4:02 PM  
Blogger samsarajade said...

I clean out my past every couple of years, just shift the dust around and then let it all settle again. I should really do some proper purging! Mind you, I am now single, and this is the best time to actually try and work out the relationship I have with myself!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

Gorgeous!

The second one's very Demi Moore. :)

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More please.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home