Thursday, July 27, 2006

Rage

I want to scream at the top of my lungs. . .

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

I think it may actually be a positive spirit inside of me that's had enough, and knows I need to get seriously seriously fucking mad in order to make a change, and FUCKING FUCK change is what I need!!!

I am lazy, getting fatter, losing all fitness, all energy, all life.
I am alone in responsibilities, and sick of false relationships in which I remain alone but trapped (I not talking boyfriends, just a few relationships I have with people) If I am alone, I may as well be alone and FREE. Even with the kids, why the fuck should I be tied down to other people manipulating my guilt?

It needs a big change to break free from some ties that are crushing me.

Maybe that's why I need this part of myself to just KICK OFF and break free.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnie1 said...

do you know children of a mother who travels around are the best children in the world. One of my most favorite humans in the world Martha's mam does what the fuck she want's and her kidz just hang on for the ride. Do what ye want (:

1:59 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

Good luck on that quest Jade.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home