Friday, November 17, 2006

A Day in My Life

Made this video yesterday, see what exciting things I get up to in a day! lol!

A Day In My Life

I'm going to see Hayseed Dixie again tonight! In Manchester, I'll be crashing on a floor in the student halls, courtesy of Jill's daughter Lorna (Jill is a moderator on the Hayseed-Dixie forum, I met her and her husband at Loopallu, I've not met Lorna yet though!)

Also, the best most moving/haunting/something video on Youtube was uploaded by a woman called Sadiedammit yesterday. I subscribe to her videos, but never has her videos or anyone elses taken my breath away quite like this one! Please go look, rate, comment!

Legacy

The Mystic Traveller, I hope you read this because I bet you'll LOVE that video! Seriously, believe me. It's a MUST see!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bill P. Godfrey said...

I wish I was going to see Hayseed Dixie tonight.

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your vid. Very nice!
Good luck!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I meant to say was that there's something very moving about watching your 'day', and I can relate to it. Thanks for sharing that.

1:45 PM  
Blogger samsarajade said...

Thankyou for visiting my blog and all your nice comments mothra :)

12:39 AM  
Blogger samsarajade said...

I'm totally addicted to youtube now, and making lots of videos-whenever an idea hits me I start thinking in terms of how to make it work on video! Just a shame the equipment I have is so cheap and limiting. I had a little look at your blog, it's mainly music related isn't it?

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home