Sunday, July 16, 2006

photo


Finally managed to get ok light conditions to get a half decent profile type pic for myself with my little camera.
What you reckon? Would I get any interest as a mail order bride? I need a £30 000 down payment with an upkeep of £30 000 per year, and I come with 3 kids, a cat and a hamster! Naturally I require suitable housing, with at least 5 bedrooms and a nice garden (+gardener of my picking). It will be a loveless, sexless marriage (although I may grow fond of you- and I'm not saying I will not have sex, just not inside the marriage!), hehehe!

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnie1 said...

HAHA, nice to see you, very beautiful (:

sort of suprised me with that, didn't think to ask for a pic and didn't expect to see a smiling face from the past, cheered me up no end :D

*starts saving for a down payment*, HEHE!

11:48 AM  
Blogger samsarajade said...

Ah you can be my gardener! I think I might get me a team of gardeners actually! ;)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home