Monday, June 26, 2006

Evil Tia

Well aside of my usual drinking cursing and philosophising (I been having a good week really, if I believe the Trisha type programmes I'd say I am probably a manic depressive!!!!) I have got caught up in my sisters website and had to deal with a multiple account control freak on their roleplay forum! I find it hard to get the right mode of detachment/friendliness that is needed in moderators, and faced with this person who has used 5 accounts to manipulate roleplay and tried to push certain people out (me most venemously just cos I rumbled her game!). Well, I never gave up. But My sis owns the site, and she isn't answering my pms that are basically saying 'U HAVE TO STEP IN! THIS PERSON IS GOING TO MANIPULATE EVERYTHING- SHES CLEVER- AND SHE'S USING MY PAST COLLISIONS WITH HER BEFORE I WAS GIVEN ACCESS TO THE BLATENT PROOF!' I aint stoopid, I rumblee her before I had that access, now I have even more proof!
Never mind, a person with that much imagination has got to be a good roleplayer, right!? LOL!

ok, I admit it, I'm drunk, and this is petty beyond belief!!! :) :) :)

!!!

All those out there thinking they are shit, ure no more shit than the rest of humankind, take strength from that. Just cos ure aware of it, doesn't make u worse!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home