Saturday, December 23, 2006

Clones Christmas Special

I got a part in a YouTube sitcom! See my terrible acting for yourselves ;) It's part of a series made by a youtuber called Smithysrat. If you watch til the end you'll see us all making fools of ourselves dancing to The Wombles ;)



Sorry I've not been around much, some major things going on, I'll let you know my new years resolution soon. (it's an important and long overdue one!)
I have a new camera, but I'm having a few problems getting the files from the camera into the right format. So if anyone knows a simple way to convert Mpeg/mpg to Avi, please do let me know!
And of course it's been the run up to Christmas-always mad busy!
I do have a 'things my daughter said today that made me laugh' post planned, and I will do that soon. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome on the new cam :D glad I found ya blog Peace, Health & Merry Chrismas hugs to you & yours

3:28 AM  
Blogger Johnie1 said...

freakin' awesome, very funny :D
ya acting was OK

you might try Any Video Converter for ya vid needs (i think YT accepts any video format tho).

8:48 AM  
Blogger samsarajade said...

downloaded anyvideo converter, but can't even get it to play the files I have never mind convert them :( I need to sort this out-they play fine on my computer-there has to be a way!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Johnie1 said...

Tia, what do you want to do, why do you want to convert into AVIs ?

Any Video Converter don't play vid files it only converts them.

tell me exacally what the problem is...

8:19 AM  
Blogger samsarajade said...

well, I couldn't get anyvideo converter to run at all, I moved on to try a programme called 'Blaze Media Pro' which has now converted 2 of my files perfectly and I could put them into wmm fine. So hopefully my problem is solved!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home