Thursday, June 01, 2006

Been a long time

been a long time
been a long
lonely lonely lonely lonely time!!!

So, what have I been up to? The usual,
drinking most days, trying to look after my kids, watching so much shit on TV cos I feel trapped in the house one way or another.

But, my best mate is visiting this week with her 3 month old son, good to see my mate, strange to see her in role as a mum! Her little boy seems just like my little boy was as a baby, not in looks, but in that he loves breastfeeding SO much he never gives her a break! Oh, and he's gorgeous! lol!

Oh and confession, since I am not happy with my life, and see no easy way out of it that I could take with a clear conscience, I have been watching way too much Big Brother. It's sad, but addictive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home