Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I don't want everything. . .

Callum got some money for Christmas, and decided he wanted a new game for his console thingies. So yesterday he went and got a wrestling game for his playstation, when we tried it at home it wouldn't load up, so had lots of tantrums. Today I took it back to the shop with him, pointed out that he already had 3 wrestling games anyway-and he decided he would swap it for Animal Crossing on his DS, as he could link that game up with Nicoles and her mates. SO, we get that, walking home he says 'but can I still have the new wrestling one?' I pointed out for the umpteenth time that he only had enough money for one or the other, he'd chosen animal crossing, so he'd have to wait longer to save for the other one and I used the term 'You can't have Everything!'
To which he replied, 'I don't want EVERYTHING! I don't want Cheese!'

lol!

And his next sentence was 'Mum, can you do me cheese on toast when we get home?'

LMFAO! Oh the joys of kids! They are not annoying at all-as long as you've already resigned your self to the madness and remember to laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home