Thursday, May 17, 2007

Moving On!

Well, I move house today, leaving here to move back in with my mum. Going to be a lot of hard work but hopefully will turn out well in the end. Not sure how soon I will be able to get back on line properly. At the moment I don't even have a bedroom of my own, let alone somewhere to set up my computer, but I'll be working on it and should at least be able to get on line from my mums computer now and then (although I really need to dedicate some time to sorting out the rooms etc so I CAN have a bedroom!)
See some of you Mojo people in Birmingham on Saturday-I will post about that when I get back and get access to my computer!
And to the person I love (you know who you are, and you don't even read this so I'm mad talking to myself lol) wild horses wont stop me from speaking to you everyday! x

Back soon!
And for anyone who hasn't seen my latest vid-the first collaboration I have done on my channel, the video child of me and johnreagan, here is 'Moving On. . . FAST!) guest starring Johnreagans really cool friend, Vito :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. Hope yr move went well.

More vids soon please

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home