Friday, March 24, 2006

Impotence

found it, had put it with a load of my art/drawing stuff. I should be more organised, quite scary how not knowing how to put my hands on my words got me so flustered!

Coping With Impotence

I flung the words
At the wall of ice,
Hoping they would penetrate
And reach the shadows
That creep about beyond.
But the letters fell,
Like blunt darts to the floor
They scattered,
All pulled and picked to death.
I gave up trying to pierce,
I made a carving in the solid cold instead.

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnie1 said...

heyyyyy hi, you got a blog, this makes me very happy (:

me gonna blogroll it (blogroll is a very easy way to add link to other sites in ya sidebar).

go here for blogger templates:
http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/

10:38 AM  
Blogger samsarajade said...

I started this blog just so i could comment on yours! may as well use it now i've got it, specially with stakeheart being taken down by russians!
are blogger templates to change the appearence? i'll go have a look to see what u mean!

2:19 AM  
Blogger Johnie1 said...

yeah blogger templates just changes how it looks, your content (posts and links in the sidebar) all stay the same, very cool.

you didn't have to start a blogger account to comment on my blog as i set it so anyone can comment (:

By the way my blog has moved, soz. My web-space account is running out soon so i moved over to blogspot (free hosting). The new URL is:
http://fear-of-a-average-mind.blogspot.com/
and me nice blog:
http://a-nice-blog.blogspot.com/
sorry about this ):

i really hope ye use this as i like the what you write.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home